I'm Brett. This is my Internet Home Page Website WWW Noun™.
Here is what I am not:
- A Canadian filmmaker.
- The fluffy kid from The Sandlot.
- A beefcake athlete from the UK who enjoys having his picture taken.
All fine people, I'm sure. But none of them are me.
I'm a writer and a pretend software developer from Southern California. I live and work here with my wife and two kids and a terribly fancy food dehydrator.
If you've heard of me, it's probably for one of the following reasons:
- My dazzling green/brown eyes.
- I work for a tech startup called Evernote that lots of people know about.
- I wrote a popular ebook about Evernote called Evernote Essentials.
- I have a blog that some people seem to like called Bridging the Nerd Gap.
Or maybe you're here completely by accident. Look, I'm not psychic. Sheesh.
How you got here isn't important; I'm just happy you made it safely and wish you all the best.